Friday, December 4, 2009

Farouche Fashion: Crazy Shoe edition

These Shoes are from Nina Ricci's Fall '09 collection. It is unclear how anyone let alone a model walking down a slick runway could walk in these, with out a defined heel and what seems to be a "fashionable "hybrid of a ballet pointe shoe. Even thoughts considering wearing these shoes are crazy! These shoes could seriously hurt someone, is it right to sacrifice health for fashion?Look at some more examples of this shoe to see what I mean!
Fashionable or painful?


Another of Alexander Mcqueen's crazy designs. Looks painful but I love it! The beading is beautiful, but it doesn't look as atrocious as this:Yes, Daphne Guinness, I would have the same shocked expression on my face if I was walking around in shiny, block stilts disguised as heels.




No comments:

Post a Comment